Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello, I'll be making a roleplay consisting of 17 people (counting the 16th student) and this will be a legitimate DR roleplay, I would like to go off the games as best as I can so I would like to stick to that along with the characters so I'm sadly not allowing OC's in this but I'm hoping that it would be fun the conversations do not have to be exact or close just please go off of the game. No repeats on characters if the character you want is taken please ask the person who took it if they will reconsider their option thank you.
This will be based off of the 1st game and all the characters. I doubt that I will get all the people I need but its worth a shot right?! Right! So lets do this!!! I will mark off the characters that are in the game and who is taken. Sorry but I will be playing the role of Monokuma because he's one of my favorite character so here is the list of characters to choose from.

Makoto Naegi
Junko Enoshima
Kiyotaka Ishimaru
Leon Kuwata
Sayaka Maizono
Byakuya Togami
Hifumi Yamada
Aoi Asahina
Yasuhiro Hagakure
Mondo Owada
Celestia Lundenberg
Kyoko Kirigiri
Sakura Ogami
Chihiro Fujisaki
Toko Fukawa

This roleplay will probably won't have enough people so some might have to play 2 characters but thats ok, I just want this roleplay to take off.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 10%
Romantic themes are possible, but won't pan out. For example: unrequited love.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

JXC

I am interested!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Danganronpa roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus