Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Subarban Life to City Nights [MxM] (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously)

YC had gotten themselves married at the ripe age of 19 to their highschool sweetheart and have been going steady for the past 3 years. You two have gotten and nice house right outside the city, with a decent sized yard, both of you have well-paying jobs and everything has been going hunky-dory. But recently, YC has been in a bit of a dry spell and doesn't understand why they are. YC's wife is kind, obedient, and cute to boot, but their sort of a wallflower with it comes to things that go on in the bedroom. Every time YC tries to get her to try something different she seems to shy away from it altogether, YC is now starting to get a bit aggravated and is driven to go to another source for his desire for something new. YC drives to the city for the weekend, talking YC's wife it's for business, but it's for something she probably wouldn't like. YC ends up going to a strip club, but nothing, not even the hottest of females is doing it for them, ending up leaving. On the verge of just giving and going back to their hotel, YC stumbles across a different type of strip club, deciding to go in for the hell of it. Instead of having women, it was men, now YC doesn't swing that way as far as they know, sighing as YC was about to leave, only to have somebody grab their wrist. "Hey Mister Businessman, where are you going~?" Somebody asked, YC turning to make eye contact with Elijah, and something inside of YC just flipped at the moment, thinking a bit different of his sexually for once.
(I will be playing a small wife role for this, I do request they start out a hetero questioning them own sexually just to make it more interesting)

~:3(I promise as always, the starter is longer than this):3~

I'd appreciate if you're able to write at least 1 to 2 paragraphs

I don't mind doing one-liners, but I can't really do much without detail to work with, so I expect 1-2 paragraphs... Please

Life usually comes and goes with me so, I may get out one to four replies, depending on if life is nice to me

(FOR THE VERSION OF LOOKING FOR RP, IT WILL BE FADE TO BLACK)

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, MY BRAIN HAS BEEN TRASH WITH CHECKING THESE
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Moop
Elijah Lee Hansley (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Moop ;3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Subarban Life to City Nights [MxM] (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus