Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fiction and Reality (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Imagine ... all those thoughts in your head that have a way to come to light that perhaps the character you want the most. You haven't wanted to talk to that character? Well ... now you can! Suddenly you see him walking down the street maybe scared, maybe confused. What happened?

Due to a strange anomaly people from popular shows now share in a certain way the same world but only some ... Why? Data about this have been said on television to the point that an organization to investigate these anomalies was created and some detectives investigate these forms.

WELCOME TO THE NEW FUTURE !!! It was after 2D, after video games, after VR. New universe.

Looking for roleplayers who want to explore adventures or concepts in a mix between real characters like you or me and fictional characters (It is not necessary that they are Canon characters, OC's are good too.) HOWEVER without leaving aside the consequences and gray area that comes with this .... people who love fictional characters more than their own family and friends, the entertainment industry being affected and trying to change their way of working, discover how this type of anomaly occurred. (I have a theory but I'm not sure if it will be a big spoiler so ask me if you want or can we create one.)

How life will be affected, how the fictional characters will act when they know that their show was fake and who knows ... . Perhaps how they will act when they meet their creator.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required,

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fiction and Reality (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus