Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for someone to Play Chase from R (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there everyone! So I’m currently looking for someone to play Chase from Rescue Bots on my Transformers RPG to plot with my character Mitchell Bates. I had some cool ideas for how the two of them met and I think the bond between the two characters would be really cool to see.

My character is basically the first Rescue Bots recruit who is a human training to be part of the team and Chase would play a big part in having gotten him into it. So if you’re interested please feel free to come and read more and hopefully join up!

https://tfanimatedforever.proboards.com/thread/592/grimlock-fellow-rescue-recruits-family
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for someone to Play Chase from R (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus