Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rp..Help! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Okay, I'm bored! I don't mind creating a character but I wanna make sure its a character I'll use later on in this forum. What, I'm asking here is that I'm looking for rp! Look at my character profiles and see what char you wanna rp with!

Here are the things I will do:
Medieval/Fantasy
Modern
Modern/Fantasy
Sci-fi
Sci-fi/Fantasy
Yaoi (Some males, but ask me which ones I am willing to have be Yaoi)
Zombie Rp
End of the World Rp
Romance (Mature, but it all depends on the story line)
Mystery Rp
Adventure rp (Sort of like Tomb Raider or Indiana Jones rps..but doesn't have to be that. It can be something close to it)
School Rp (Or School/Fantasy Rp)

(Ask me if there is anything else)

Sometimes Will Do:
Kiddnapping (All depends on the situation)
(Ask if there is anything else)

Will not do:
Yuri
Slave Rp
Death Rp
(More to come, if I think of anything)
I suppose I could sign up! I have yet to have an RP. I'm more keen on Sci-fi, if that's not an issue.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

KingofHaddock wrote:
I suppose I could sign up! I have yet to have an RP. I'm more keen on Sci-fi, if that's not an issue.

Not at all. ^^ I've been mostly doing Medieval..but I'm up for a Sci-Fi rp. What-ca have in mind? And if you have some idea, I can help you on in it. ^^
Well, I am certainly not one for coming up with plots on the spot but, I'm quite happy with Advunturion being a deactivated "robot" upon an alien space station. Just for a beginning.
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Sure, that will be fine.
Ill rp with you if you need a partner :)
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Sure, I love to keep myself busy! ^^
Awesome !! :) i only have two characters should i make a new one? ^^^
UsagiSmith Topic Starter

Marcel The Hellhound wrote:
Awesome !! :) i only have two characters should i make a new one? ^^^

Well, I'm really interested in doing the whole Adventure rp. If you wanna create a char to match it or something that's fine. If you wanna use one of the chars you have now, go ahead. ^^
okay that sounds really interesting actually. I will make a new character for this rp then but what kind of adventure would it be? so i know how i should make my new character haha

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for rp..Help! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus