Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Modern Romance RP Looking For M (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Scarlette (played anonymously)

Scarlette has been very good at keeping to herself. She keeps her nose in her own business, her head buried in her books, and doesn’t speak to anyone else unless spoken to.

Now, her family has constantly tried to get her to branch out! Be more interactive! The necklace she constantly wears is enchanted so her eyes appear grey rather than red when she wears it. Therefore, she can easily befriend anyone outside of her family. But Scarlette prefers her books. Her Familiar.

At least she did... until she ran into you. One strange day that let Scarlette and Y/C run into one another...

——

Hello! Looking for a romance RP with my new character. M only please. Modern as well. M doesn’t have to be human!!

I prefer 3rd person and at least 1-2 paragraphs though I may write more.

PM me if interested and we will discuss plot line and the like!!!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Interested
I am interested
If you're interested, I'd like to bring the protagonist of my story into a RP to flesh out his quirks and flaws. I'd also be interested in sharing what I have written for critiques . Any and all feedback would be welcome (: hope you have a great day.
rolled 1d20 and got a natural 9.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Modern Romance RP Looking For M (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus