Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Til Death Do Us Part~ (MxM, Fantasy) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words} I do prefer writing in the third person. This is MxM, so MalexMale. '

Our guys went through a full lifetime with one another. From childhood friends to being a famous duo, your character as healer and mine as warrior. They two knew each other so well they barely even needed to speak aloud when on the battlefield or in a healers tent to know what the other wanted and or needed. Many believed the two to be lovers and so many were jealous, many women and men each vying for either of the men’s attention. Much to their chagrin the two never even glanced their way, consent to keep their focus on each other rather than those around them.

What no one except the very closest to the two men knew; was that the feelings were definitely there and while they even confessed at one point, the two had decided to wait until the war was over before pursuing anything. Sadly, that chance never came.

The war had been bad from the start, the whole reasoning for it was poppycock. But, being that each of our guy’s were the top in their chosen profession they went with it, having little choice in the matter. Least not when their king demands it. Finally, the war was tilted in their favor. It all started with my guy being spoken to alone by the King and his advisors, after which he became hard and distant. Mercilessly cutting down anyone who stood in his way. The king and others in the army cheered and encouraged this behavior but, your guy did not. This was not the one he’d fallen for and nothing he said could change my guy’s mind.

By the time the war was won the two men were unable to see eye to eye, straining their relationship…

#1. We can continue from where the plot leaves off. In which the setting is medieval fantasy (my guy is a dragonborn man, you may choose whatever you want your guy to be), and they are trying to repair their broken relationship. While uncovering secrets, which include the real reason for the war, why my guy’s personality suddenly shifted, etc. [Oh, the kingdom they fought alongside is a mixed race realm, with a dragonborn king and fairy queen. The enemy kingdom is all humans.]

#2. Soon after, my guy was assassinated. That lifetime faded away and so far six other lives have come and gone for the two men, with neither of them ever appearing in the same timeline. But finally, after those long lifetimes the two have been born under the same moon and with their memories intact. It seems Fate has decided that they do belong together after all, but now they needed to resolve what exactly happened all those lifetimes ago. {The settings each have been through have been medieval for two years, medieval fantasy for two, and now modern for two plus this lifetime where they are finally going to be reunited. Here we’ll rp them as adults.}

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

Zenarx Aizi Ezox (played by EverLastingImage) Topic Starter

This is the character I'd be using~
Greetings! I am interested in doing this roleplay.

While I am still new here, I have quite awhile of roleplaying experience! This is the character that I think will be suitable for your roleplay here. Your text to link here...

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Til Death Do Us Part~ (MxM, Fantasy) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus