Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Trainer (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Pokemon Trainer

Adventure x Action

Definitely not a new scenario, but one I love doing. I always enjoy playing as the Pokemon in this. For this particular one, I'd start as a Female Scorbunny who doesn't wish to evolve at first. I'd also like to play as a Female Eevee, who would be introduced later. Eevee, wanting to evolve as fast as possible, would serve as a battle partner and companion to Scorbunny.

Can check out the wiki for Scorbunny/Eevee's evolution's here if you want to learn more about them.

I'd prefer if my RP partner can do at least a paragraph (4 full sentences) per reply, as that is the bare minimum for myself, and I'd like the same or more from my partner as well. It will only help speed up the story. ^~^

Start a conversation with me if interested.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Blixer (played by VoidTaker)

I suppose I’d be interested in this

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pokemon Trainer (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus