Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Twin Dragons and their Young Rider (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

{I need one person to play two dragons. They will be twins and they can either be Male/Female or Male/Male. The choice is up to you! I want someone creative and who is willing to world build with me! Any who, here is the basic plot}

The dragon riders were a proud and powerful race who bonded with dragons. Dragon and rider are able to read each other's thoughts and feel each other's pain. They had their own Kingdom, Orrn. King Dracon and Queen Lauren ruled and they were blessed with a princess, Fira. On her tenth birthday, as is tradition, she chose her egg which would be the dragon that she bonded with. It was bigger than most eggs though. It was that same day that the Kingdom was burned to the ground by Shadow Elves who despised the Riders and the Dragons for their magical strength. Every Rider was killed and thus every dragon while the eggs were smashed. Fira and her egg were the only ones to escape. The night after, the egg hatched and two baby dragons hatched out of them. Fira now must train her dragons on her own and survive knowing that they will grow faster than her and in two years they will be adults and harder to hide.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hi, I'd be interested in this! Pm me if you're still up for it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Twin Dragons and their Young Rider (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus