Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Stranded Island Roleplay (long term) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This roleplay includes

*Fantasy characters
*Magic
*possible gore and violence

This Rp is about multiple characters stranded on an Island. They all don't know how they got there. They all must try to survive and work together if they must get off of this Island. But little do they know this is no ordinary Island. When I say no ordinary Island mean stuff that doesn't happen naturally. Example there are creatures but they are mixed up or creatures that were extinct a long time ago. This Island's reality is all whack. The rp can go into two endings everyone dies or not everyone or everyone escapes.

The main characters that you play must be human, or humanoid fantasy characters. Dm me if you want your character accepted or more details.
The maximum of people that can join is 6. This is a freeform rp, the writing has to be at a adjustable length, and this is a LONG TERM roleplay. If you have any ideas to add to the roleplay do not be afraid to ask me.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Stranded Island Roleplay (long term) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus