Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Rise of The Dragon Knight (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Narelle Arz (played anonymously)

Hello! I'm looking for a group to help flesh out the uprising of this character to her current power, using a magic-heavy story. I'm more than willing to help piece together lore bits, location names, mechanics, etc.
This is not open for now!

Genres Allowed (To be used): Fantasy, Magitech, High-Magic, Low-Tech, Adventure, Combat, Low-Romance. (Or other similar genres I'm pretty flexible)
Banned Genres (Not to be used): Smut/High-romance, Modern Tech/Advanced Magitech, High-steampunk.

My timezone is CST and I am mainly active at night, yes I am aware I am demanding or forceful or stubborn please ignore this if possible.

Statistic Information:
68-83% Magic Setting
18-34% Tech Setting
58-74% Combat Setting
0-53% Romance Setting
2-4 Players
Freeform, although I may use dice occasionally in terms of smithing checks (Quality of item) or percentile checks (Encounters for example, maybe for luck like coin flips)

Decided Information:

All players at the beginning start at the mining town of Glarun, which is named after the mountain it's built into "Mount Glarun" it is home to many strong monsters, beasts and other creatures. Races from all over the world assigned with the merchant or adventuring guild come to strike it rich or die trying, most often seen in the "Dungeon of Hearts" which contains what can only be described as home to D+ class monsters, the boss monster who is an Ancient Dragon is suspected of being ranked SSS++ Class, the average rank of these monsters is C+ and the highest non-boss monster is roughly of A- rank.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Occasional dice use, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Rise of The Dragon Knight (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus