Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » *Looks around shifty eyed*

Heyo, so I'm coming from two other Rp sites. Thought I needed to give something else a go. Been rping for a few years. I'm coming from TK and Twitter.
Yay!!! You finally got your butt on here!!!!
Sanne Moderator

Hi Valdis, welcome to RPR! :D

What sort of genres have you RPed in the past? What does TK stand for? :)
Valdis11 Topic Starter

Hello Sanne, Nice to meet you.

I've rped from fantasy to many different things. I've done a few pirate rp's but also Werewolf Vampire Rp's. But I always like to stick with some kind of twist on a character for Rp's... not so much into reality rp's but I'm always up for something new. And to answer your other question TK stands for The Keep. I was on that site for a while as well as twitter, but I'm trying to find a new home, and I've heard about this one from a friend. ^,..,^
Valdis11 wrote:
Heyo, so I'm coming from two other Rp sites. Thought I needed to give something else a go. Been rping for a few years. I'm coming from TK and Twitter.

I was on tk for a while with a buddy of mine, moved over here around two or three years ago. RPR is a pretty good joint, people are nice, RPs abound and most of the genres are covered. Or be like me, join because a friend suggested it (like you), but instead of RPing and being productive, go to the off topic section and stink it up in there.

I hope you find what you're looking for here, Valdis :D
Valdis11 Topic Starter

Bonebag wrote:
Valdis11 wrote:

I was on tk for a while with a buddy of mine, moved over here around two or three years ago. RPR is a pretty good joint, people are nice, RPs abound and most of the genres are covered. Or be like me, join because a friend suggested it (like you), but instead of RPing and being productive, go to the off topic section and stink it up in there.

I hope you find what you're looking for here, Valdis :D

Thanks glad to hear it worked for someone else. TK was good for a while, but I needed the change. But It's good to hear such good things about this place. I'm already exploring and liking it. I'll check out the off topic sections see what everything is about. Thanks Bonebag.
Valdis11 Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Hi Valdis, welcome to RPR! :D

What sort of genres have you RPed in the past? What does TK stand for? :)

Hello Sanne, Nice to meet you.

I've rped from fantasy to many different things. I've done a few pirate rp's but also Werewolf Vampire Rp's. But I always like to stick with some kind of twist on a character for Rp's... not so much into reality rp's but I'm always up for something new. And to answer your other question TK stands for The Keep. I was on that site for a while as well as twitter, but I'm trying to find a new home, and I've heard about this one from a friend. ^,..,^
Hi Valdis11! Welcome to RPR! I used to use the Keep a lot myself :) I hope that you're enjoying it here though and that you're making a lot of new friends. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask :D

You are on: Forums » Introductions » *Looks around shifty eyed*

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus