Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » What comes after the crash? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Cruz (played by Vaporwave)

Hello there!

I'm craving a 'big city character meets small-town character' kind of roleplay! Also, looking forward to developing my character, so I'd be glad if there's anyone out there who might help me with that.
I want to include some slow-burn romance into this RP too, maybe give it some plot twists at some point.

Plot idea: A somewhat renowned musician travels across the country to hold concerts featuring his recently released first album. However, one night, while traveling to his final concert that would be held within a week... the worst happens. The car he was driving gets hit by larger vehicle and the young man is pushed off the road. Upon losing control of his car he crashes into a fence, a few bushes, and ornaments on the side of the road, then stopping abruptly into a pole at the entrance of a small town. The driver at fault flees the scene in an instant and leaves the young man seemingly at fault for the said event. The noise of the crash echoes through the night, alerting the few inhabitants of the town that rushed to get help.

This is the starter. My idea for this role play was that after our characters get in touch - maybe your character is the first to help/aid/care for my character - they develop a sort of bond/friendship that will turn into something more later on. Your character can help mine be more generous, altruistic, careful, patient, etc and we'll see how mine can help develop yours during his stay in their small town until he gets better.

If you feel the need to improve anything about it and add your own ideas we can discuss it! If you’re okay with it then we can start and see how the story follows. I purposely haven’t thought out the story that would follow after the crash so that we can think of that together, but I’d like to focus on the improvement of our characters, see how they evolve once they have contact with one another.

PM if interested! or see you around! :) <3
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 00%
No combat. If problems arise, players may be expected to solve it without resorting to violence.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello! I'm super interested! I wanna know if you'll accept fantasy characters. Otherwise I can humanize some of my characters.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » What comes after the crash? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus