Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Cirque du Freak RP? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

So, I am making an absolute shot in the dark here, but if anyone's interested in roleplaying Darren Shan's Cirque du Freak series, I have arrived with Larten here to make it happen. I have a few plot ideas mainly being

-An AU in which Larten has to see Darren into descending into becoming Lord of the Shadows, angst galore there and I see a whole lot of potential.
-Anything involving Darius and Larten interacting, I feel like the two could've had quite the interesting dynamic considering who that kid's father was.
-I do have a massive soft spot for Vancha/Larten, and I do have an idea where Larten has been isolating himself in the aftermath of all that happened, and has been missing for awhile. Vancha decides to track him down, and now it's the uphill battle of getting Larten to deal with his emotional issues instead of being a hermit, and things just kind of develop from there.
-Steve somehow convinces Larten to blood him instead of turning him away, and now Larten has to figure out just how he is going to deal with this child.

Or alternatively, even if you know nothing about the old man right here or his series, I'm still quite down to plot something out. Larten's kind of a dad type character, so if you wanted to experience some nice wholesome found family with characters from different fandoms or your OCs, I am 100% down for it, because I am just a sucker for that type of thing.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Cirque du Freak RP? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus