Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Monster/Vampire Hunting and Found Family (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Darius Shan (played by lochness8)

So here's the thing, I've had this idea in my mind so long and I am so desperate to RP with literally anyone. Monster Hunter/Vampire Hunter characters, come get y'all juice.

Basically, after a very, very wild series of events, Darius here in a moment of panic and impulse, runs away. And the little half vampire has no clue what he's doing. But he's hearing whispers of murders with bodies drained of their blood around town, and he has a feeling he knows exactly who's behind it. His father. Darius of course, is trying to avoid all this, but seeing as the kid is still a half vampire, he does still need to drink blood. And when those rumors are flying around, nothing good can come of this kid getting caught drinking blood from some poor drunk guy in alley. Especially not when the person who finds the kid is a hunter of some kind.

Darius of course is panicking, and the hunter (y/c) is confused because they didn't exactly expect to be faced with a child. It leads to both y/c and Darius going on a quest to stop his father, and of course they bound a long the way, and Darius gets the parental figure he deserves.
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm interested!
This sounds interesting. I could see Lunar doing some vampire hunting and he could end up as a good father figure. Or if you wanted a hunter from a scifi setting I could have Cobalt Moon doing some vampire hunting. He's kinda young too so he'd be more like an older brother figure

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Monster/Vampire Hunting and Found Family (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus