Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy romance drama! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

WARNING: MAY BE TRIGGERS SUCH AS VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE AND DEATH WRITTEN IN THE ROLEPLAY. PM ME ONLY IF YOU'RE FINE WITH THIS AND ANY TRIGGERS YOU MAY HAVE

(I can be do BxB and BxG. My character being male)

Before reading, please be a role player who can write at least 5-8 sentences/a paragraph. Thank you!(I can be a very literate role player if you're interested in what I can do)

Hello you good people! I hope your day will be or has been lovely! I'm here today to ask if you're up for some combat,fantasy drama romance! Mostly based around criminals and late1600's. If this sounds interesting to you, I beckon and welcome you to look below and choose one of the three choices below! Or maybe, you'd like to add some elements from each together? It's fine as long as the plot is mainly around the three ideas below! Don't feel shy and PM me if you think you're interested!

Set back in the late 1600's, my character,Liguar, or better known as Luke, is an infamous crime fighter. He's always getting himself into major trouble by putting himself into situations that weren't really... Well, good for him. In this plot, Luke is looking and is after you, a big criminal who is worth a lot of money. Instead of him finding you, you find him. Will you kill him, or let him live just for now?

Scenario two: Someone has a big grudge on you, and your character has done some things they shouldn't of. Liguar is a hit man who was hired to kill you. Liguar is about to kill you but for some reason, deep down inside that ice cold heart, he finds sympathy for you and let's you live. Let's see how the rest will play out, shall we? (Still set in the late 1600's)

Scenario three: Both have a grudge against each other, one another have done each other wrong. Both characters are infamous for doing crimes, but of course Luke is doing it for the greater good, right, but is your character? Both of you are captured and put into the same cell, destined for death the very next morning at the crack of dawn. Will they work together and free each other? Or will they end up six feet under. Want to find out? Set in late 1600's
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 40%
Industrial revolution
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

brianna (played by nataliedevil2)

hi?
Meggiemoron Topic Starter

brianna wrote:
hi?
hey

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy romance drama! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus