Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Pirates of The Cove (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rocky

Here in this role-play you will face pirates among the cove where you are either there undercover repaying a dat or have been captured or if you can think of any other way to be there then yeah

NOTE: This role-play is a one on one rp

The details and the plot of this story will be discussed in chat if you have any questions that weren’t explained here plz massage me I am looking for girl or boy characters

I am totally fine with doing FxF MxM or FxM I am totally up for it I will be using my character Rin her name sounds like a boy for a reason to throw people off her real name is Hazel if your wanting to do something where I have to be a boy I will use my character Seth he is stubborn but has a good heart so I hope you enjoy yourself and thank you for reading this!
Rocky wrote:
Here in this role-play you will face pirates among the cove where you are either there undercover repaying a debt or have been captured or if you can think of any other way to be there then yeah

NOTE: This role-play is a one on one rp

The details and the plot of this story will be discussed in chat if you have any questions that weren’t explained here plz massage me I am looking for girl or boy characters

I am totally fine with doing FxF MxM or FxM I am totally up for it I will be using my character Rin her name sounds like a boy for a reason to throw people off her real name is Hazel if your wanting to do something where I have to be a boy I will use my character Seth he is stubborn but has a good heart so I hope you enjoy yourself and thank you for reading this!
I'm interested.
Yo

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Pirates of The Cove (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus