Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » hello witches and wizards (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Im thinking about making a group rp in pms im looking for about five.If i get more ill make it into a actual group but here we go.

Mr alvirs School of witch craft and wizardy
It is your first year at alvirs school.You are excited because this is a new magic school.All your parents went to hogwarts but accept you didnt get a letter from hogwarts.You got a letter from alvirs academy.You will leave your home at march 24.And journey south with the other students.To a magical place in the desert.Were everyone alike will be coming there to join the new school.Five friends take on the task of adventure and mystery.Meeting new friends on the way and making enemys.How will your first day start.

warning:This is during modern time.And this will only take place in a group in pms.If i get more then five intrested i will make a group.You may make a teacher but not headmaster mr.alvris is the head master.Pm me or comment down below if you have any questions.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 100%
Far future, perhaps galactic teleporters and fast terraforming
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a large group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » hello witches and wizards (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus