Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Widget bug?

Lumaslily

There is a weird glitch on my of my character’s profile where there is a guest book widget that won't seem to go away. When I go to edit the profile the widget isn't there but when I go to view the profile the guestbook widget appears. Is it a bug or is it because I'm on mobile?

Fw4sYd7.jpg

fgtH6pa.jpg
When you think something might be a bug, you should submit a bug report. :) That allows Kim to properly track the issue. This forum is more for things like "how do I achieve x on this site?"
Lumaslily wrote:
Fw4sYd7.jpg

I think it is there, Lumas. See where it says 'Guestbook' beside the Edit button in the widget with the Transylvania Lullaby? I think that becomes the header for your guestbook. So move that bit of code to a text widget instead, delete the existing one, and you should be good to go! :)
Lumaslily Topic Starter

Zelphyr wrote:
When you think something might be a bug, you should submit a bug report. :) That allows Kim to properly track the issue. This forum is more for things like "how do I achieve x on this site?"

I didn't know if it was an actual bug or an error on my end so I posted here just to make sure but thanks for the heads up. 👍
Lumaslily Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Lumaslily wrote:
Fw4sYd7.jpg

I think it is there, Lumas. See where it says 'Guestbook' beside the Edit button in the widget with the Transylvania Lullaby? I think that becomes the header for your guestbook. So move that bit of code to a text widget instead, delete the existing one, and you should be good to go! :)

I didn't notice that for the longest time...thank you!
It's certainly a lot harder to see on mobile! :)

You are on: Forums » Help » Widget bug?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus