Skip to main content

Forums » Help » Buying items?

JetStorm

So I went to the store to see what to get for Christmas,and I have a gift card from Visa. Can those types of gift cards work on this site? If anyone knows,please shoot me a message or reply down in the comment section.
Rogue-Scribe

Hey Jet, if your Visa gift card is like a Visa card and has the 16 digit number, and expiration date, and a CV code it may work. I’m not sure about the name field though as gift cards don’t have names. I know some only have a PIN which I can’t see a way they would work. I tried. Kim will have to answer this I think.
JetStorm Topic Starter

Rogue-Scribe wrote:
Hey Jet, if your Visa gift card is lime a Visa card and has the 16 digit number, and expiration date, and a CV code it may work. I’m not sure about the name field though as gift cards don’t have names. I know some only have a PIN which I can’t see a way they would work. I tried. Kim will have to answer this I think.

Okay thank you.
Yes they do, I used to get one for Christmas every year and used them several times on here. Usually a VISA gift card has a link on the back to the website where you can check your balance as well as set up a name and address attached to the card. Typically you have to do this to use it for online purchases. :) After that, it will work just fine on RPR purchases.

You are on: Forums » Help » Buying items?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus