Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Extremely bored, looking for some new ga (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I mainly wanna do something with Number 64.
But all my characters are open.
I also perhaps wouldn't mind a pokemon rp once I'm done Lila's profile, also have my Lucario Sapphire.

Anyways, hit me up and we can bounce around ideas.
I have one idea up for 64 on the Find Rp thing, but I couldn't put all the details.
Aiden (played anonymously)

I made Aiden the other day, been looking for a RP like the game Beyond two souls game where hes like a ghost like char that only one person can see or hear.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
I made Aiden the other day, been looking for a RP like the game Beyond two souls game where hes like a ghost like char that only one person can see or hear.

I wouldn't mind something with him. What did you have in mind? Is it okay if I haven't played the game?

you can find lets play's of the game.. i suggest by Kpop just to get a just of who Aiden is first =) But we can give it a try still anyway
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
you can find lets play's of the game.. i suggest by Kpop just to get a just of who Aiden is first =) But we can give it a try still anyway

Do you have a link? I'm shoddy at finding specific things on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOAmzrtm_hY7EzcqDjeRJW837KpDi_uz there's the hole play list. The videos are long just to say. Kpop is very funny.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLSOAmzrtm_hY7EzcqDjeRJW837KpDi_uz there's the hole play list. The videos are long just to say. Kpop is very funny.

Any suggestion which one I should watch to get an idea of Aiden? No offense I don't like Let's Play's very much as I don't like watching people play games I cannot afford

um.. Any of them just pick one Aiden i took the name from the thing on there is like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond:_Two_Souls theres about the game if you would rather read about it than watch... The game is more of an interactive movie type thing a Ps3 exclusive game.. I want it now XD
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
um.. Any of them just pick one Aiden i took the name from the thing on there is like this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beyond:_Two_Souls theres about the game if you would rather read about it than watch... The game is more of an interactive movie type thing a Ps3 exclusive game.. I want it now XD

I actually read it all and it sounds really interesting.
I have no idea which of my characters would even work in that setting though...

why not make sort of like an alternate version of one of your chars that fit.. Its always fun for me when i do things with a char thats was normally not meant to be that.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
why not make sort of like an alternate version of one of your chars that fit.. Its always fun for me when i do things with a char thats was normally not meant to be that.

I guess I could... lol. But I have absolutely no idea who to chose or what to do... lol.
I don't mind altering my charas a little, but altering them a lot kinda bugs me.
Trying to think...

he dont have to be bound to them like in the game can always just be someone only they can see and hear.
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
he dont have to be bound to them like in the game can always just be someone only they can see and hear.

Well I'm trying to narrow it down. Would you prefer a boy or girl?
And teen-aged? Or young adult?

young adult.. and guy one that wont freek out over aiden snapping peoples necks.. he can be vilant at times XD expensely if they are mean to the person hes protecting/bound to
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
young adult.. and guy one that wont freek out over aiden snapping peoples necks.. he can be vilant at times XD expensely if they are mean to the person hes protecting/bound to

Only one I can see that would fit is 64 that won't freak out from my male charas cause otherwise I have young boys that would freak out, and one psychopath that wouldn't really work with this. 64 a runaway slave, but he's a young adult, and pretty violent himself, so snapping necks wouldn't bother him. He's not entirely human, but he is mortal and doesn't have special powers or anything.
Think he'd work?

fine with me.. you can start it off.. maybe have him get attacks or something and i'll have aiden come in and help.. he wont see him at first so they guys will randomly drop dead. XD
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
fine with me.. you can start it off.. maybe have him get attacks or something and i'll have aiden come in and help.. he wont see him at first so they guys will randomly drop dead. XD

So do you prefer forum or PMS?

i like both so up to you
Amirrora Topic Starter

Aiden wrote:
i like both so up to you

I prefer PMs, so I'll PM you

ok

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Extremely bored, looking for some new ga (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus