Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Anything (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm sitting here, not doing much, so I decided I'd put a topic up asking if anybody would like to RP! I don't roleplay much here, so I'm open to anything anybody can think of since, as I've said before, I'm not really one for creating a good setting.

You can go ahead and look at my characters if you want, I don't have many, but that's not a bad thing, I'd say.
I'd like to RP with you :)
Tashesto Topic Starter

Cool, sorry for the late reply and all, may be on more often tomorrow, I'd say that's the best time to start at least for me.

Till' then, do you know what character you want to use, or what setting it might be in?
I would love to start up an RP with you!
Could you use Daedrin?
And if you don't like and characters that I have I have a free slot I could use ^^
As for plot, I really have no preference.
Tashesto Topic Starter

Yeah, I'll use Daedrin, haven't gotten to test the character out yet, and I believe he's my simplest character, which is nice in some ways. Not as over-complicated as Xeron. :P
As for plotwise, I understand, and have no clue what to start with, so we'll have to think of something eventually, I guess.

And that sounds great, Evelyn!
Just wondering ahead of time, do you have any preferences?
Tashesto Topic Starter

I don't mind which character you decide to use, Eon, but I also want to narrow it down for you so that it's not too tough a decision, lol.

I'll look through your characters, may take me a bit, but I will get back to you.
lol, I have a cat I named Sasha.
Anyways, can't wait to get started, I may be late in narrowing it down for you, though.
Just PM me when you have an idea of who you'd like me to use :)
Xeron would be awesome, but I'm actually am up for anyone of your characters. ^^ I just thought him since he would most likely be the one to spark Katrina's interest.
Tashesto Topic Starter

Okay, Evelynn, I'll use Xeron, I've put a lot of work into that character, sometimes seems like too much work. XD But still, I do like the character. I'll definitely RP with Xeron, would you rather PM RP, or on the Forums?

I've narrowed it down to these characters, Eon.
Nomti, Eshe, Andrew, Mariah and Elemeno. Go ahead and play whichever of your characters you'd like to, then! Can't wait! ^^
I haven't used any of them in a while. You have any idea of what kind of story you want to?
Tashesto Topic Starter

Well, again, that's for narrowing it down, you can use whatever character you'd like. And I honestly have no clue. Hence the title of this topic, because I was really at a loss of what to do, so I asked.
Well Nomti and Eshe, I could do anything related to Egyptian and possibly Greek mythology all the way up to modern highschoolers.
Andrew could be used for a tribal/native American setting and both he and Mariah could be used for Highschool.
Elemeno is a werewolf and I can use him for just about anything except a Highschool or a rescue mission :P

I'd you wanted any kind of Romance, you'd be stuck with Mariah or Eshe since I don't do m/m stuff.
Tashesto Topic Starter

I don't do any romance stuff, personally. I understand, though. Didn't mean to imply that I wanted m/m romance RP...
Oops, I meant if, not I'd on that last part :P

So I take you want something more actionny... Is there a certain time period you're interested in? I could fit them all into medieval somehow too if you'd like.
Tashesto Topic Starter

A medieval setting may actually fit Daedrin a lot more than others... Yeah, so if you'd like to do that, I'd be up for it!
No romantic stuff... So I take it you'd like to do something pretty actionny? :)
Tashesto Topic Starter

Yeah, not one for the romance RP personally. I know there's always a time to try something new, but I wouldn't like this to be that time. XD

Yeah, action would be fine. Medieval... Action. lol
Alright, I think that I'll use Nomti c: who should start?
Tashesto Topic Starter

You can start if you'd like.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Anything (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus