Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Anything (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Do you want a link when I'm done or will you be able to find it?
Tashesto Topic Starter

Erp, late reply.
I'll probably be able to find it, but post the link too, to be extra safe, I'd say.
It's whatever you prefer XD I'm cool with anything!
Tashesto Topic Starter

Okay, what time-frame do you usually RP Katrina in, then? That is the character you wanted to play, right?
Yes, and she can either be modern or medieval. I usually RP in medieval though.
Tashesto Topic Starter

I don't mind medieval, then. Go ahead and send a link when you're ready, unless you'd rather PM RP, then I'm up for that too! Or, if you'd rather me start it up, just let me know! ^^
So sorry I took forever. If you could start it up, I'd be soooooo thankful. DX
Tashesto Topic Starter

lol, that's fine! I can be slow to reply as well. ^^
I'll start it up soon, maybe not right now though. My brain doesn't function too well at this hour.
Tashesto Topic Starter

I'll send the link when I've set it up, but chances are it won't be soon. It's been a busy weekend and tomorrow looks to be as well.
Tashesto Topic Starter

http://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=9202
There it is! I'm sorry it took so long! Really am!
Tashesto wrote:
I'm sitting here, not doing much, so I decided I'd put a topic up asking if anybody would like to RP! I don't roleplay much here, so I'm open to anything anybody can think of since, as I've said before, I'm not really one for creating a good setting.

You can go ahead and look at my characters if you want, I don't have many, but that's not a bad thing, I'd say.

hello, I want to RP with you. I'm so bored and I have nothing to do. I'm new on here so I'm trying to learn more about it.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Anything (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus