Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) Monsters and cryptids: entering the battle

Hi everyone! An idea came up: what would our characters do faced with weird monsters?

Would they throw themselves into battle? Would they approach cautiously? Would they run away, screaming in fear?
You decide.

Here are the rules:

1) Choose a character and write a few lines IC on how they react faced with the monster from the previous post. (It can be as long as the whole encounter, if you feel like it)

2) Give a new monster for the next challenger. Let's try to be original and not repeat the same monster (in the same page, at least).
You may add a picture or a short description for immersion

Without further ado, the first monster shall be... a nesting ice dragon in full mama-bear mode

PZO9207-WhiteDragonWooten.jpg
Taluna (played anonymously)

“Pfff!! Another dragon?? I can take this scaly on by myself. Don’t even need my party for this one.” The gnome takes a moment to buff herself, casting resist elements, haste, heroic prowess, stone skin, flight, fire attacks and song of rage all as a swift action before revving her chainsaw pole arm and attacking!! “YAAAAH!!”

“Let’s see. You get to fight a Flying Spaghetti Monster! Have fun!”

artist-rendition-Flying-Spaghetti-Monster.jpg

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) Monsters and cryptids: entering the battle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus