Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci fi Rp (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Who is willing to play an exploration style Scifi rts Rp where you design your own Flagship class vessel and start roaming the galaxy discovering new forms of technology and ways of travel, along with building up friendships with others and forming alliances to help manage with your own forces.

Did I mention you can command your own forces, building up a fleet to defend your sector?
Well if not then i'm telling you now you can build small fleets and have them defend your sector, everyone starts out with one capital ship and a few fighter class vessels.

You have to put down a form of what your Flagship and fighters look like and the necessary information needed to identify them as what they are before I give the ok.
Vullra (played by Chris_Pike)

Im willing!

The Holy Avenger class Capital Ship,

Its a large V shaped vessel, With two large blue spheres in the back that are the main engines, the ship is grey with little green lines going along the top and bottom of the hull, This ship may not have as powerful weapons like most capital ships, But it makes up for that in its faster engines and maneuverability, The ships main weapons are the green lines on the ship, they are actually conductors for a large Beam Array network, While the beams are weaker than most capital ships weapons, they do have very good accuracy, It also has a net work of missile turrets, While this can be deadly if you let enough of them hit you, they are easy to destroy once the shields go down, The crew on board is 2000 Crew members, and 800 Marines.

Stalker Fighter

This fighter is a V shaped vessel, It can be refitted to do multiple tasks, You can have bombs placed on the bottom of it for bombing runs, Or smaller vehicles for troop support, Its all grey with two green cannons on the front for firing pulsed versions of their beam weapons, pulsing them only makes them shot in bursts, not in beams, They have two settings, A faster weaker version used on fighters and shuttles, And a more powerful, Slower firing mode used on large vessels and on ground units. the average crew for this is two, One pilot and One co-pilot, But they can have three people If a rear turret is placed on the fighter.

Do you want me to post some info on there species as well?
Zactrul Topic Starter

yes that would be great and if possible place some concept art, i'm not very sure I understand the modeling of the ships
Vullra (played by Chris_Pike)

Sure, but I did make one mistake, the blue circle's are to be green, but here is my concept art,

3bda481ce3f0e04abe43fd95ab9baefd1376424154.jpg

The Elachi come from another Galaxy, However this galaxy has about the same tech level as the species in this galaxy, The Elachi were being hunted down by a powerful race of beings only known as "The Builders" and they were almosts wiped out, However 20 years prior the last surviving vessels took as many survivors as they could, and found a portal, but not before losing many vessels, they got to the other side and closed it, Only a flagship made it out, and a few fighters still left on the flight deck, They have found a planet in the Delta Volaris sector, A planet known as Holland, However the Elachi call it Home, The planet is an Ice planet, about 1.5X larger than earth, (or 9556.5 Km To Earths 6371 Km) While most Humans would find this planet's icy condition uninhabitable, This is perfect for Elachi as they like these cold temperatures, They can live without the cold, in fact they would be fine without it, But they prefer around -20 C at the least, the polar caps of there new home get to around
to -23 C at mid day, and -45 C at around ten a clock planet time, the rest of the planet gets around to -15 C at mid day, and -20 to -30 every were else, Near the planets equator it can get to around 8 C at day, and 0 C at night, some times a little more or less, Most of the Elachi's homes are under ground, so they can survive orbital bombardments, A mistake when they build all above ground, and their cities were leveled when "The Builders" Attacked them. ((Would you like some more info? And if so please tell me what))
Zactrul Topic Starter

no more information is needed that's more than plenty XD

I'll be getting my information together shortly I just need sometime to think it over

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci fi Rp (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus