Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Expanded inbox and PMs?

I wonder if there is any possible way to be able to alter how many topics show up in your inbox to certain numbers. So people with worse internet connections could do like, 5 a page, or people with really good ones could do a lot more.

Also was wondering if it is possible to have a 'Show all on one page' option for PMs (like inside a chat), like Roll20 does.
Kim Site Admin

XXXKILLZONEUS wrote:
I wonder if there is any possible way to be able to alter how many topics show up in your inbox to certain numbers. So people with worse internet connections could do like, 5 a page, or people with really good ones could do a lot more.
Although possible, I don't really think the reasoning for it as presented makes sense. The difference between showing 5 PM titles and 20 in the inbox at a time is almost infinitesimal, in terms of data to download. We're talking like... 200-500 bytes, not even kilobytes.
Quote:
Also was wondering if it is possible to have a 'Show all on one page' option for PMs (like inside a chat), like Roll20 does.
I hesitate on this one, as some PM conversations contain thousands and thousands of messages. Easily enough to crash a browser if we tried to load it all in at once.
Fluffer Topic Starter

Fair enough, thank you for the time

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Expanded inbox and PMs?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus