Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Elfen Lied based rp -Don't have to know (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Tomoko (played by Amirrora) Topic Starter

Katia wrote:
I see. I have an idea for a Diclonii chracter of my own. I am thinking of a defective silpelit and by defective, I mean that she has a really weak DNA voice. Kind of like Nana, but not so gentle and docile.

I am also thinking that she wasn't at the lab since two escapes would be rather implausible. Instead I was thinking that she was born to a very traditional/isolated family that didn't believe in hospitals.

Yeah, I just got SO irritated with my first rendition so long ago, "Oh, Nana looks cute in this picture." or "Why'd you draw Lucy so young?" *grumbles* So I do weird aesthetic things to my fan-characters from series like this to make them stand out a bit.

But yeah that's not a bad idea at all.

I really like the idea of a Dicloni being born to a traditional family like that, kept secret and safe. It's a unique idea for sure. If you make one, it might be interesting to do some sort of rp with them, where maybe your Dicloni learns what she really is from mine, and is accidentally discovered by the government because of them chasing after the escaped Tomoko and seeing them together or something.

Just ideas, don't have to if you don't want to.
Drusilla Vantille (played by Miss)

I would be using Dru, though I have not fully gone through the systematic "fleshing-out" of the character, yet. I do know of her fairly well to portray her as a Diclonius.
HRA

Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:
Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:
I might be interested if it isn't too late? I got a few people who might be of interest

I'm up for doing more then one.
Which character did you have in mind?

Well, if you wanted a government to stop someone, I got a dictator who might be the job? That and maybe other people. Check it out if you want.

The dictator sounds fun! What's their name so I can read the profile?

Pink's his name. Sounds odd, but its from a movie. :P

HRA wrote:
Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:
Tomoko wrote:
HRA wrote:
I might be interested if it isn't too late? I got a few people who might be of interest

I'm up for doing more then one.
Which character did you have in mind?

Well, if you wanted a government to stop someone, I got a dictator who might be the job? That and maybe other people. Check it out if you want.

The dictator sounds fun! What's their name so I can read the profile?

Pink's his name. Sounds odd, but its from a movie. :P

He looks great for this kind of thing! Would PMs be fine?
And could you maybe start the first post? If you prefer forums, thats fine too if you wanna whip something up. Just PMs are better for darker things so we can get as violent as we want without bothering anyone.
HRA

Dunno how to start it.

But when I get an idea, I'll get it going ASAP.

HRA wrote:
Dunno how to start it.

But when I get an idea, I'll get it going ASAP.

Could be something like the government contacts your character thanks to his stellar skills and asks for his help in the situation. *shrug*
HRA

XD The government is my character when I play him. Mostly. XD

Sure! :P

HRA wrote:
XD The government is my character when I play him. Mostly. XD

Sure! :P

Ha ha, well I dunno. Maybe it's passed up to the government from the private lab.
Hurrr.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Elfen Lied based rp -Don't have to know (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus