Skip to main content

Forums » Help » CLOSED KIM FIXED IT!

I seem to be the only one, as far as I know, who is experiencing this, and I am very confused. I have three yellow fireworks in my inventory. I would LOVE to use them on my friends. I found them by going around on RPR and it popped up at the top of the page that I had found yellow firework. However, for some reason I cannot seem to use them. I do not have the option to launch them at ANYONE. The option is not there. Does anyone experience the same and do you have any idea why I can't use them? Thank you in advance!!

EDIT; So I just achieved a red firework and THAT one worked! I got the option to throw it at someone and I did. What is happening here? I got three yellow fireworks in my inventory I somehow can't use??

CLOSED, KIM FIXED IT :)
Hmmm... I don't see the option either. (Though I DID see it when I happened to pick up my phone in the middle of the night... <.< So I know I'm not just looking in the wrong place.)
ChocolateIceCream Topic Starter

Juls wrote:
Hmmm... I don't see the option either. (Though I DID see it when I happened to pick up my phone in the middle of the night... <.< So I know I'm not just looking in the wrong place.)

This is so odd. So, what, is it really a bug then? I'm not the only one? I've written to Kim abt this but didn't know someone else might have the problem, that's why I made this forum.
Just achieved a red firework and was able to launch that one at someone yet I still have the three yellow fireworks in my inventory that I cannot use. Why..
I too have two yellow fireworks that I cannot use. It is not just you.
ChocolateIceCream Topic Starter

Dndmama wrote:
I too have two yellow fireworks that I cannot use. It is not just you.

OH okay so it really isn't just me. Good to know. I hope it works out for us soon though. Really wanna use those fireworks. Thank u for writing and happy new yearss <3

You are on: Forums » Help » CLOSED KIM FIXED IT!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus