Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Commissions

Have any questions / want a quote for an idea? DM me and we can talk!
Feel free to use this forum to ask questions / leave reviews! OR leave a review on the profile I'm making this post with! :)

All the Sites I Post On || Gallery
Patreon || Ko-Fi Donations
Character Designs for Sale

Featured Art Piece

Mar 2021 - Rendered Bust + Simple Background
20210325_-_The_Queen_-_2_Small_1.png

Terms of Service wrote:
Please make sure to read my ToS
Even if you don't, you still agree to the ToS, so it just keeps you up to date on what my rules are. c:

CURRENT SALE
April - 15% off on fairy character commissions!

Alternative Payment Methods wrote:
DM me if you'd like to to inquire about paying for a commission via these methods:
  • Art Trades!
  • Character Design Trades
    (Give me a character design I like, name it's value, I'll give you art that fits within that value range!)
  • RPR Goodies! - Not currently accepting.

PRICING
Have an issue reading the infographic? Open the image in a new tab, it's huge and much easier to read! :)
Comm_Sheet_2021_-_Large.png

If necessary, I'll edit this post as need be in the future. c:
Crow's Art Commissions (played by DarkCrow) Topic Starter

Reserving this post, just in case, but:
It felt time for a clean new commission forum. <3

Here are a few Color Sketch Bust examples I've got from doing my semi-daily sketches so far this month! c:

Art!
20210113_-_Daily_-_Niceli_for_DndMama_-_2_Post.png 20210114_-_Daily_-_Morteangelo_-_2_Small.png 20210106_-_Daily_-_Stronghorn_-_3_Post.png

Took yesterday / today to try around with some stylistic things! I'm really in love with this piece. <3
Ex: Rendered Bust + Simple Background
Art
20210120_-_Daily_-_Elizabeth_-_3_Post.png

Heya!
My February month sale (15% off for elf commissions) and Love is in the Air sale (20% off for romantic / couple commissions) starts today! Only 3 slots this month 'cause it's gonna be a crazy month for me with RL things!

But hey, have some art! :D
Ex: Rendered Bust + Simple Background
Art
20210126_-_Daily_-_Tali_Lunarmane_-_2_Small.png

Hey hey! My March sale, which includes male / masculine presenting character commissions, starts today!
Limited active slots, since I'm still busy with RL things this month! <3

I will have a waiting list if necessary for any additional clients if those few active slots fill. :)

Hey hey! It's almost the end of March - if you wanna snag a discount on masculine commissions, get it in before April starts!
(While the March sale is no longer listed on the OP, it still applies until the month ends <3)

April begins my fairy sale, so any fairy characters get some discount love this next month :D

Slots & Waitlist removed, since RL has finally settled down for me - if necessary, I'll add that back in again, but for now, we're good to go full steam ahead :D

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Crow's Commissions

Moderators: MadRatBird, Keke, Auberon, Dragonfire, Heimdall, Ben, Darth_Angelus