Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » "Divine. Yet Simple."

Crayoned

Hello, I'm Crayon.
Obviously, I'm new. And I'll be straight forward. Read my character's Bio. Enjoy. Ask your questions. Simple as that.
Sundrop

Waz up Crayon!
My, such fire! It was very enjoyable to read of your character, as she has a very profound Victorian flair. That is not to say that she has only one eye-catching value, but rather, is to say that I have a fondness towards the Victorian era.

Welcome to the RPR! Do you create your own character-artwork? And do you play through Twitter because of its notification speed? Having glanced at the limitations to character count, I cannot imagine there being many large posts. What is it like?
Crayoned Topic Starter

Thank you for those of you who acknowledged my existence.
It is regrettable to say, that while I do draw and such, I do not have the digital equipment to post online. In the mean while, I am forced like many to search for pictures and supposedly "borrow" them until I see something else I like. Twitter RP is actually quite thrilling. There are new applications called Twitlonger and Twishort, which allow you to write as much as you want. Twitter has an addicting flare, not only because of speed but because you have so many active RPers. So I am able to be amused and explore in my writing talents while on there.
Good luck on your book Cray
Kim Site Admin

Hi Crayoned,

I'm really interested in the concept of twitter RP. I've been hearing about it more and more lately, but it always struck me as so limited. I am a huge fan of lightning round RP, though, and it sounds like twitter would be ultra-conducive to rapid fire posting that just get at the meat of the matter. Thanks very much for your further data point!
Welcome to RPR Crayoned! I hope you really like it here. I'm a big fan of the quick style RP myself, which is why I think it's awesome that any thread can be turned into it's own chat by hitting the launch chat button! :) Hope you're making lots of new friends! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You are on: Forums » Introductions » "Divine. Yet Simple."

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus