Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » 5$ Animated Icons!

9kaFL8a.gif QUjB2WN.gif

Currently, slots are unlimited, but I'd love to get at least 20 done before the month ends. Slots are not limited to one character per person!

All pixel icons are 5$ USD, animated and sized to 100x100, along with a 95x95 size if requested for RPR icons. It won't affect the size of the actual image, just the canvas.

Please do not PM me here. If you would like a commission, please send an email to hatsformatts@yahoo.com, with the filled in template of:

Contact: I'd prefer an email account, just so that I can send you the finished commission when it's finished.
Payment Email: Just so that I know where your money will be coming from. Payments will be made first before your commission is delivered. Paypal only.
References: All characters must have at least one reference; the more, the merrier.
Misc.: Got an expression in mind? Any other embellishments? Let me know and I'll do my best to put them in! Price may vary depending on the sort of add-ons you request.

Willing to draw: Anthros, humanoids, ferals, monsters, mecha, wings, tails, tentacles, etc.

Nudity will be kept at a PG rating. Characters that have extremely detailed/complex markings will have them simplified.";

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » 5$ Animated Icons!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus