Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for heavily based fantasy RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I'm looking to start doing a lot more Rp's of different kinds. I'm looking to use the ideas from these Rp's to help my mind get running again. Currently I have all the history and back story of Blizzard Klavern my # 1 Character.

I'm willing on taking the ideas that people give off or maybe doing some sort of collaboration effort if anyone wishes to create a story on the ideas. After the fact of course. I currently am going to be working on a story based on the world Blizzard Klavern currently lives on. But, besides that I want good heavily influenced Fantasy Rp's to maybe get a good amount of new ideas flowing.

Anyone who is interested in any regard can message me or reply to this post. If you want I can even give pieces of my older stories which I ended but didn't complete if you are interested in the collaboration for writing.

Anyway send me a message if your interested I've got about 7 - 8 years of Rping experience so I think we could have a good time.

Also I don't mind heavily influenced violence or sexual plots.
Iblisan (played by Yuka)

Most of my fantasy role-plays tend to work off of the Forgotten Realms continuity, with occasional tied in references to the Wheel of Time books. Iblisan here for example, is a Necromantic Warlock (FR) from a floating city (FR) who was made into a Shade (FW/WoT) and is a Darkfriend (WoT). I have been role-playing for eight, nearly nine years now, and the majority of it is fantasy. Rarely do I diverge from that genre.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for heavily based fantasy RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus