Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Angst/hurt-comfort RP-- MxM or platonic (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Vesper Zion (played anonymously)

I haven't written one of these ad things in a while so bear with me here ;w;

I was looking to do something inside my comfort zone I suppose, just some angst and romance. Nothing too creative or complicated since I'm stressed and tired and just sort of want to do something easy. The plot is pretty simple, just an angst/SOL/romance as follows:

Y/C has been looking for housing as they're young and getting on their feet in the world and stuff, and eventually, they found an offer-- they were going to have a roommate but that was nothing uncommon for first finding a house on your own.
Tsuki, my character, is that roommate. He's almost never home during the day but when he does get home, he's distant, irritable, anxious, and holes up in his room pretty much all the time. Y/C eventually manages to get a little closer to him and it goes from there.

Other notes/importants:
~I can change Tsuki's age to an extent if needed
~While this is angst-centered, I'd ask for no violently triggering things in regards to your character (they can be tragic and angsty for sure but can we not have the "I'm going to try and end my life every two seconds" type of person). if you're unsure about what is and what isn't in that category for me, just ask me about it and I'll elaborate more.
~Obviously, I can't write too much for someone else's character in an RP ad-- their part and story is for you to decide, not me.
~You must have good spelling and grammar.
~While I don't really want to write upwards of three paragraphs for this one minus the starter, I'd prefer to stay away from one-liners.
~Your character can be a fantasy creature! No furries please, but something like an angel or demon or whatever is fine. What I've written is just a loose base and we can certainly add more plot elements. I find RPs more fun when we collaborate throughout!

Should you take an interest, please PM me or leave a comment here and we can discuss further!
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Angst/hurt-comfort RP-- MxM or platonic (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus