Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Breeze. (Modern/Adventure/Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Scotty Lacuna (played anonymously)

842ff320ba6dea407e0324dfaad36c44.gif
-☾-
Helloo! After my semi-extensive break from RPR I am back in action with a new character: Scotty Lacuna. She is almost like an extension of myself, and I believe that I would enjoy writing with her.
-☾-

While I do not have many plot ideas, I am always open to discussing with my RP partners. (Obv, all of these can be modified, these are just bare bone ideas)

--- >Plot 1, Roadtrip! (modern/adventure): Y/C and Scotty have been friends for a couple of months, sitting next to each other in one of their various college classes. Yet one day, Scotty walked to Y/C with a nervous grin. "Heyy.. I'm going on a road trip for a couple of months. Why don't you come along..?"

This plot would include our characters travelling around, visiting smaller towns and beachsides while learning more about each other. With the occasional mischief, perhaps even a spark of romance.

--- >Plot 2, Old friends. (modern/wholesome/angst) Scotty and Y/C were best friends as pre-teens and young teenagers. Yet before they both were hitting their beginning 9th year, Scotty was all the sudden gone: Missing from the highschool halls. A couple of years later, Y/C finds someone familiar at a local shop.. filled with anger, Y/C walks over to Scotty and decides to "catch up" with her.

-☾-

I don't have many rules, but some of them are.

- One-four Paragraphs, please. I'm a bit busy nowadays and I can't write as much as I used too : / (and I'll respond faster)
- Best attempt at Grammar (I understand mistakes, I type faster then my brain can process.)
- Looking for genres: Adventure, Romance, Modern, Historical or Horror.
- Third Person ONLY!
- Depending on how the RP goes, it does not have to be long term at all.

As for smut: I don't mind writing it, but If I cannot verify that you are 18+, I will not write smut scenes.
Looking for MXF!! Females are accepted, but I must really like your character. Scotty works best with males!

Leave a comment or PM and I'll hopefully get back to ya!
-☾-
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

i'm intrested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Summer Breeze. (Modern/Adventure/Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus