Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for dominant characters for roma (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi hi all you dominant , rough around the edges characters!!! I’m looking for a dominant male or female character for Either of my kittens Lila or Charlotte ((who are basically the complete opposite at first glance but are bot super sweet snuggley and submissive at the end of the day)). I’m looking to do a natural dominant x submissive type romance, with lots of soft snuggles, grooming, and overprotective stuffs. Very sweet and snuggly to warm the heart 🥺🎀 I’m willing to do most anything other then slice of life. I’ll do modern, historical, fantasy, sci-fi, world building, just as long as it’s gut a fun twist and a deeper plot! We could do anything from gang rps to royalty rps and it would be sort of a slow burn rp with my character being intrigued but naturally fearful of your character (out of prey instinct and just generally being fearful of everyone). I can come up with a bunch of rp ideas simply based off of another’s character or if there’s a plot you’ve been itching to do I’d love to hear it!! My one request is that your character be dominant and that you write at the very least one paragraph! ☺️❤️

About Lila
Lila is like a little angel who has lived a hard life of abuse and abandonment ((all abuse is in back story and is only talked about as a common fear no entails are spoken becuase it makes me really uncomfy! But its still a big part of her back story becuase it helps me therapeutically)) basically she’s scared of every one and every thing, is co-dependent, and gets attached very easily. In a nutshell a Nyandere and a bit of an ison-gata due to her attachment issues but like in a cute way lol <3

About Charlotte
Charlotte is a vampire neko with heavy trust issues ((also abandonment and attachment issues) but in comparison to Lila she deals wit this in a completely different way. Instead of bearing her heart on her sleeve with emotions in full throttle, Charlotte does her best to hide her emotions which can make her come off as snobby, bored, and annoyed. She pushes others away as to not get to attached. Once you break through her rough exterior small kitten who just wan’ts to be loved with out haveing to worry about being left and abandoned. In a nut shel she’s a tsundere

Feel free to pm me for a faster response or respond here and I’ll get back to you!! <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Milky-bunny Topic Starter

Super edited into a ‘kinda’ whole new prompt!!!!
Blank (played anonymously)

If this is still open, I would love to try and work something out with Tripp & whichever girl you would want to use more..

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for dominant characters for roma (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus