Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Mythical creatures Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

When I say mythical creature I mean any fantasy beast you can think of, it doesn't have to be just from mythology or fandom. I am just looking for a 1 on 1 role player to try this idea out. Through I a not exactly used to this website I think it would be better to use Discord but if not we can always use PMs. The current time in this roleplay I would prefer around medieval (No guns), I just like the Aesthetic of crossbows and horsemen and trappers. And you don't have to be a animal or a beast you could be a shapeshifter like a werewolf or you could be a siren. ANYTHING is possible in this Fantasy roleplay.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Mythical creatures Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus