Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » New character romance❤️ (slow bu (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Charlotte (played by Milky-bunny)

Hi hi every one, I’m back with another new character named Charlotte! She’s vampire neko with a taste for blood and has trust issues, you can read all about her in her profile if your interested of course! I’m looking to do a romance with her to get some character development flowing for her. I’m up for most anything other then slice of life! Meaning historical, fantasy, modern, sci-fi, gang, and complete world building! As long as our role play has a fun twist I’m down! My only requirements for you and your character is that they must be dominant in a relationship, maybe a little rough around the edges or at least very over protective. As for you, as long as you can at the very least one paragraph i can work with it! Also my character is Bi so i can do FxF or FxM just as long as there dominant!

When it comes to plot ideas I’d like for it to be between the two of us, usually when i read another’s characters personality mixed with a genre/time frame (ie. historical fantasy, or modern gang etc.) i can come up with a bunch of different plot ideas as to how our characters ight meet and how there story may progress, of course with your input for a great story line and fun time!

Feel free to pm me for a quicker response but of course you can also respond here! <3

a8dc63c8abeeb6708dbec6ef3009608a.jpg
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Ashley (played by Shooting_Star_21)

im intrested

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » New character romance❤️ (slow bu (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus