Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » my two favorite things, zombies and foun (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Darius Shan (played by lochness8)

So seeing as I have an odd obsession with Zombie Apocalypse AUs, my thought process is this. I have a character, Darius, whose a child, and he's broke off from his group due some uh... family drama, to say the least. And I have two options for how ur character could stumble across my boy:

A. Darius, in search of food, stumbled into y/c camp, and y/c find him digging around in their supplies, and he kinda panics
or
B. Darius obtained a few injuries running from zombies earlier, and is now hiding, trying to plan his next move. Y/c happen to stumbled upon him, and decides to help him out.

Basically I just want some wholesome, probably occasionally said taking care of each other in the apocalypse type deal. I'd take OCs or Canon Characters (Telltales The Walking Dead Game Characters would especially be great, I would die for a Kenny, but I ain't picky, they could be from something i've never heard of.) Darius is a canon character from a manga/book series, but knowledge of the source material really aint necessary for this one

Well, hmu if youre interested!
-Loch Ness out
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » my two favorite things, zombies and foun (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus