Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF Cuphead or Bendy type rp. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Princess Kandie (played by JetStorm)

As said in the title I am looking for a Cuphead or Bendy type rp,I am dying to use this here character and if you have a plot idea,I'd be more than happy to read it in a PM. Just send me a message and we can talk it over. And please be detailed if you are rping with me,I will NOT reply to a sentence.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Princess Kandie (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

still lookin'
I'd be interested.

Michael147 wrote:
I'd be interested.

Great!

For anyone who is interested,just say so either pm or on this forum,have a nice day ^^

Still Open

Still lookin'

still open....
Bendyizzt

Hello, I hear you are looking for a bendy? well, I will help, or in other words, I would like to join

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF Cuphead or Bendy type rp. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus