Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Desert [Small Group RP] (OPEN) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Welcome to The Desert
- Semi Lit or Literate Only (3+ Paragraphs)
- 16+ Only
- OCs with sheets only
- Fill out the form to join please

Setting: Dallas, Texas
Time: 2030

Muse List
Bently (Smarts) [Bently's Bio
Muse B (Strategic)
Muse C (Strength)
Muse D (Map Reader)
Muse E (Guard)
Muse F (Anxious One)

Form
1. OC Name
2. OC Link
3. OC Sexuality
4. What Muse spot do you want? (Strategic, Strength, Map, Guard, or Anxious)
5. How active are you?
6. Give a response example

Muse A is gifted with a box by their great grandfather for when the world went to a wasteland. Inside the box was a map and a cassette tape with a player. On the lid was a predicted year: 2030. Their grandfather had been right, the world was starting to be taken over by mother nature and what was supposed to be an alien species. Opening it Muse A took the map into their hands, an X marked a spot on the map. Placed over the town of Santa Fe, New Mexico marked with the words "the safe spot". Not knowing what this meant Muse A decided to take the stuff to their friend. His friend being Muse B.

Muse A hopped in their car and drove to Muse B's house. The outside world of their Dallas town was slowly turning into a deserted town. Everyone was evacuating, trying to find somewhere to go. The once popping with life town now had an eerie feel to it. It was creepy.

Reaching Muse B's house they went to his room and Muse A showed Muse B the map and the cassette to see what they thought. Muse B was a cute gamer with a mild scrawny build. Muse A had always had a crush on them but kept it to themselves, not knowing how long they'll be able to.

Looking at the map Muse B told him that he had saw what was happening in the world that day in one of his games once. The world slowly going to crap. Muse B told Muse A that they should listen to the cassette tape as they grabbed it out of the box. Muse B played it...

Side One // Tape One

Hello Muse A,

It's your granddad Arnie. If you're hearing this.. then you listened to me and all of my life's workings. You didn't open the box till I told you. At least that's my hope. If you played the tape when I told you on the date on the box then right about now.... the world should be being invaded by the out landing species that have been looking for us for years.. Just like I told you the aliens are coming. They're coming for all of humanity just like I thought they might.

Now on the map I have marked the place you need to go to get safe. You need to get there to that bunker with your partner. Due to the circumstances if you can get more people there it would be ideal. Sooner rather than later the people that get into that bunker are going to be the only beings alive on earth. The bunker is undergrounds and very secured. There's supplies in there to keep at least six people alive for a year if used wisely.

Once in that bunker I want you to stay in there with whoever you can get there for at least six months, that should give everything the time it needs to clear up and the outlanders gone. Once you leave that bunker.. it's gonna look like the world went to hell. Like the apocalypse had started, it may have and we're not sure what these beings are capable of. They may be able to form humans or animals into zombie like beings. During this time it will be your guys' job to repopulate... Good luck Dear, You're going to need it.
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 60%
Romance is expected but not required, and will be accompanied by other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Desert [Small Group RP] (OPEN) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus