Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Well hear goes

Uh, hi don't know what to say really but hello and such I am a flexible player. If you have questions just ask and i will try to answer the best i can.

Your fellow Role Player,
Robert";
Sanne Moderator

Hello to you too!! :) It's good to have you here. Have you roleplayed elsewhere before, and if so where? What are your favorite genres or topics to RP?
Robert Topic Starter

yes and thank you I have played in many places i stick mostly to high magic or high teck rp's
Kim Site Admin

When you say flexible player, do you mean that you play in varied settings, or that you will play many different roles depending on what the group needs, or that you like all kinds of RP in those settings (romance adventure combat, etc)? Inquiring minds want to know! :)
Hi Robert! Welcome to RPR! I hope you're enjoying it here and that you're making lots of new friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! :)
Robert Topic Starter

I will do that.
Robert Topic Starter

Kim wrote:
When you say flexible player, do you mean that you play in varied settings, or that you will play many different roles depending on what the group needs, or that you like all kinds of RP in those settings (romance adventure combat, etc)? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Well both actually I can fall in to a lot of different roles and I do like of different kids of rp.
Kim Site Admin

Sounds awesome! Welcome welcome! :)
Robert Topic Starter

yup but its been slow going tho.

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Well hear goes

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus