Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers-(Multiple Rp Choices) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Bumblebee (played by JetStorm)

I am looking for a transformer themed rp. You choose from these plots,or you can message me if you had something else in mind.

The Bumblebee Movie
Y/C is a human boy or girl whose dad recently passed away,and after about a few years on their birthday,they have been begging their mom for a car,ANY car. But as usual their mom and step-dad would always say the same thing either 'We don't have the money' or 'Go get money and buy it yourself' Annoyed by this,Y/C heads to their part-time job,which is fixing rundown cars,but on that same day,they stumble upon a volkswagon beetle,and ask their boss if they could have it,since it was Y/C's birthday. After their boss agrees,Y/C takes it home and that is where this story begins.

The Poison I Crave
After being left on earth,Bumblebee,all alone,is suffering depression,because he assumed his team had abandoned him. Feeling betrayed,he was about to go offline,until a decepticon swooped in and told Bumblebee to join their side,and the con had said 'At least we don't abandon our kind...' This made Bumblebee insecure,and he didn't know what to believe,but he went and joined the decepticons. Making sure Bumblebee doesn't turn on them,Knockout injected a synthetic energon inside the young scout,giving Megatron full control over the scout.

The Stress Of Being Leader
Once Optimus Prime died in a brutal battle against the decepticons,his dying breath was 'Bumblebee...I want you to lead the autobots....' and once the allspark was passed down to him,it was his job to lead the autobots. This is extremely stressful,not only does he have to make hard choices,but he also has to do what is best for his team,no matter the cost.

PM if interested,I'm gonna be using the character Bumblebee...

Rules

-Be detailed(I won't reply to a sentence)

-Don't be picky(Meaning don't interrupt and tell me what my character should have done,it is annoying)

-Be patient (Sometimes I cannot reply right off the bat)

-No sexual garbage

Rules For Romance

-Characters must be around each other for a long period of time for romance to bloom

-LGBTQ+ is allowed (I'll do MxM or FXF)

-No abuse

-No sexual content

I think that is it,PM if interested.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 80%
Wartime/soldier RPs. Combat is a given and will likely be graphic, but there's the potential for non-combat "in the trenches" scenes. World War 2, Vietnam, etc.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Bumblebee (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

still open
Bumblebee (played by JetStorm) Topic Starter

still looking

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Transformers-(Multiple Rp Choices) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus