Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Seven Deadly Sins RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi all! I am brand new to this website and I thought I'd get my lil RP career started with a Seven Deadly Sins open RP.

This basically a summary of the show for those who haven't seen it:
"This is a tale of ancient times an era before human and non-human worlds were forever divided. When the Holy Knights defended the realm welding there magical powers they were feared and highly respected. But among them a group emerged that betrayed the kingdom and became mortal enemies to all Holy Knights. They were known throughout the land as “The Seven Deadly Sins”"

I will be roleplaying as my character Navier, a female fox demon and a member of the Seven Deadly Sins. You could be one of the original characters or one of your own! I am mostly interested in using the universe the show is based in.

I'm not really sure where or how to start the roleplay, so I might need some help on that end, but please message me if you're interested! c:
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Seven Deadly Sins RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus