Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Sugary Adventure (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Sugar Glitch (played by misou.soup)

One cloudy evening in Aldovia, it was raining sugar water like usual on a cool early autumn night like this. Standing under a street lamp was an average height girl underneath an umbrella. Gumdrop town was quiet when it was late like this. She was standing across from the centre of the town, where the Sugar Portal to another dimension was.

It was motion sensitive, and it sensed her presence, sparking to a rainbow of life that made her heart thump in excitement.

But to her surprise, someone had come through. You lie there on the ground, the rain drenching you. The unfamiliar energy of the Sugar Portal that pulled you through had drained you of energy, exhausting you greatly. Before you you pass out in the cold rain, the Sugar Portal sparks, and glitches, and explodes. You're stuck in Kandy Land.

[Sorry for the re-post. I never did end up roleplaying with anyone, due to inavtivity. PM If interested!! You're free to be whoever you want. Romance can happen, so long as there is consent between us and limits. Slow burn please? Fxf only and nothing too sexual, maybe only kissing. I am a minor after all. Fade to black if it does happen. ^_^]

[Also, I would like it if my partner is semi-literate to literate. I can't stand one liners. Sorry.]
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Sugary Adventure (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus