Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rp ideas (post-apoc, modern fantasy, and (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Ada Jaeger (played anonymously)

Got bored staying in a house.

Rp ideas I have (All based on stories I made when I was younger. Sorry if they're long):

1. WW3 happened and pretty much everyone lost because an enemy Scientist sold an experiment to America; which when released killed millions. My two character would be a boy who does remember his past and an old experiment America used that failed what they wanted to do.

2. Its basically a modern supernatural world where there's different types of supernatural creatures that are hiding from humans. My main character is an one and only original hybrid (Having the the first original werewolf die after biting him.) Who is living in the modern world, hiding who he was in his past and hiding from the people who worship him (Since there's different types of hybrids.) And my second character is a hybrid of a Zombie and a Werefox who knows about my main and thinks of him as a myth.

3. A world where demon rule it and are in different ranks depending on their demon eye color (Not their regular) and humans are leaches in their eyes. My character is a human who was forcibly turned into a 2nd highest ranking demon by a 1st rank demon and now acts like a jackass so his human friend (who is the leader of a rebellion to over throw the demons) doesn't know its him.

4. This one is a working progress but basically kinda like Hunger Games where alot of kids fight to the death but it happens a month after the king of the place dies; causing them to fight to become said next king and some type of superpower. Now this is where idk what to do after because my character was forced to fight in it and won the recent one. So now he's the king who didn't want to be king that has the powers to not be able to die (Kinda like Deadpool powers.)

If none of these interest you then, if you have an idea that you think I'll like; then we can do that.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rp ideas (post-apoc, modern fantasy, and (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus