Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A Stumble in the Wrong Direction (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

After a long, tiresome night of wandering and getting lost in the forest, y/c found themselves stumbling onto the front step of a laboratory for shelter. The lab was buried deep within the woods... but y/c was certain somebody lived there. They only had to pray the person that lived inside wasn't hostile.

This roleplay will feature your character and my scientist oc, T Mori! I would suggest reading her page before initiating this so you know what you're getting yourself into. This will feature possible horror, lots and lots of evil intent, and a possible.. romance? (Keep in mind that T is a lesbian, so FxF only.)

CW for body horror, manipulation, and one scary, scary lesbian.

My writing style is slightly concise, usually just one paragraph, but I can extend to do multiple paragraphs if I must. This rp can either be a one-off scene, or a long-term roleplay if you wish.
Magic 10%
On very, very, rare occasions there may be unexplained, POSSIBLY supernatural events. Minor "environmental" magic. Perhaps implies the existence of a deity or supernatural entity. Or perhaps it's just tricks?
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

MangoNekros

I understand your character has different preferences, but we can always stick to some good ol' horror.
TalIsNotGone Topic Starter

MangoNekros wrote:
I understand your character has different preferences, but we can always stick to some good ol' horror.

I'm completely fine with that!
Ellie (played anonymously)

I would love to try this
If this is still open, I’d love to try it! Morally grey scientist horror romances are exactly my cup of tea.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A Stumble in the Wrong Direction (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus