Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dancing Heart's (MxM, sub needed) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 300 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or three paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person.

Plot-

My character was your characters’ first in several different ways. First dance rival, mentor, first crush, and eventual first bf. Both were prodigies in different dance genres- mine in contemporary yours in (your choice). They helped, strengthened, and challenged one another often; however being four years apart in age, was a big difference when it came to dance school.

Mine was scouted at eighteen-years-old and after much debate, agreed to move away to the top dance boarding school- Arcane Dance Academy. Both males agreed that one day they'd be reunited at that famous school and definitely grow even stronger, as well as compete against each other.

So far, mine had been going to the school and quickly progressing, spending those years focused on dance and winning various competitions for the school. He was a known prodigy and even mentored some peers and lower rank dancers, when not competing. But, in his third year he was in an accident, it got very little media attention, just barely mentioned in fact. However, It caused him to step out of the school's spotlight significantly.

Now a year after the mysterious accident your guy is old enough (eighteen) and has been accepted into the Arcane Dance Academy. How will he do among the elite? What secrets is the school hiding? Though seeming as normal as ever, why did something seem off with his lifelong rival and first love? (Your guy is 18 and mine is 22)

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd be willing to do this, I have a dancer/singer named Mele that would work. UwU
EverLastingImage Topic Starter

PossitivelyNoOne wrote:
I'd be willing to do this, I have a dancer/singer named Mele that would work. UwU

Cool! I'll PM you to talk about it.
AAAAAAAAAA DANCE RP, DANCE RP, DANCE RP!!

I already have a character in mind if you’re interested - I love anything to do with dance, so this prompt really got me.

Pm me if you’re interested !
I have a cute feminine male character I can use if you’d Wanna RP!
Before writing on some articles or content, the thing that matters is to make a mind. You cannot start writing about anything with an empty head. So first, you have to make a scene. After that, you can write on a topic like Mattresses Scottsdale can be written after long research.
At appearance, shorting procedure should function admirably with most worth financial backers. Anyway Buffet near me cautiously the worth contributing books from Benjamin Graham, the dad of significant worth contributing, you can discover almost no data on shorting.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dancing Heart's (MxM, sub needed) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus