Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Twilight Sparkle or other ML (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

b0uncy

Hello!

I'm looking for a Twilight Sparkle, Scorpan or Discord to rp with, and I'm Spike.

Other canon characters and ocs are welcome as well if you have an interesting plot in mind!

Here are my ideas for the characters I want:

Twilight (Slice of life): I would like to explore her relationship with Spike (Whether it's interpreted as parental/siblings/or a hint of both) mostly by looking at the conditions they grew up under, when Twilight was a child and Spike was a toddler. I'm looking for a rper who isn't afraid to create tense situations and involve trauma responses for both characters in rp, with a sweet happy ending of course.

Scorpan (Adventure): I am interested into looking at MLP lore, especially looking at the g1 movie where the characters originated. What if in the G4 series Scorpan saved Spike egg from some kind of horrible fate and gave it to Celestia? Why exactly were Spike's by-blood-parents never in the picture? Did Tirek have a role in this as he did in the original film? And even more exciting, what if Spike goes on a search for answers, and finds the old gargoyle himself? With this rp I'm looking for slightly more complex writing, and perhaps even a maternal instinct to arise in Scorpan in response to meeting the offspring of the egg he may have saved.

Discord (Humor & Friendship): Discord, Spike and Big Mac are good dude friends. I think some pretty interesting ideas could come out of this, especially when focusing on the Draconequus and the dragon. I'm looking for a goofy friend to plot with & include some sentiment such as Discord getting over some of his ego.
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Twilight Sparkle or other ML (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus