Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Upsetting..

I thought I'd say this, since I need to get it out of my head before it upsets me too much, but today, my young kitten called Basil, was ran over. He was only about four or five months old. He was a very friendly kitten, and I'll miss him greatly for his kindness, as he loved spending time around other people.
sorry to hear that, hope it doesn't over upset you
KingofHaddock Topic Starter

To be honest, I am the most stoic and stone hearted of my family, it's affecting them much worse than it is affecting me. I won't get over-upset, but I can't say the same for my brothers.
Oh my, I'm so sorry to hear that. D:
I hope you can find peace, dealing with any kind of death is upsetting.
Kim Site Admin

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts go out to you and the rest of your family. I know that losing pets is a near universal experience for humans, and for some of us, we will lose many pets, but that doesn't lessen the hurt each time it happens.

I'm happy for the half year or so of life that sweet kitty did have with you!

As am I. I will continue to reflect on the good times that we had, all I hope is that it does not happen again. I have had enough of tragedy when it comes to losing pets that I now miss.
Chris_Pike

Im very sorry for your lose

Don't worry. Though I do feel depressed over Basil's death, I'm sure that I shall be able to get over it soon.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Upsetting..

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus