Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Post-apocalyptic/futuristic rp idea (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello all. I’m looking for someone to do a 1 on 1 rp with. The setting would be as follows:

The year is 2352. It’s been about a hundred and fifty years since world war 3 changed the lives of earth’s inhabitants forever. The war came from a place that surprised no one. Greed, bickering, anger, the cause was not important. While millions died in the devastation of the war, many managed to survive in bunkers and thrive, forming new civilizations. As well in time the radioactivity seemed to die down almost completely, save for small pockets of areas closest to the bomb blasts. The threat of radiation seemed to vanish almost too quickly, but no one argued, thrilled to resume life on the surface. However the war had also changed the climate, and the earth was locked in a perpetual snowy winter. Some decided to brave the elements, forming now villages on the surface, while some decided to retreat back to the underground, either way, all had to learn and participate in scavenging in order to survive. As people began to pull apart remains of yester-year looking for food, medicine, and supplies, they found something...new.

Large, horrific creatures had begun to not only inhabit the surface, but had begun moving into the underground as well. These creatures mostly mimicked spiders and insects, though there were a few exceptions. First called by names as simple as “the menace,” the people of earth soon established a name, calling them Akrid. With the introduction of these monsters, weapons once again became a sought after resource from the old world, whether it was to purge a nest, or simply defend one’s home.

The rp would then begin from there based on what you like your character to be skill/background wise. I’ll tailor it to your upbringing.

I’m only looking for one person, so it’s a bit of a first come first serve. I’m looking for a few key things as well:

A) id prefer to write it out over discord if possible, as that’s what is easiest for me to check and reply with.
B) someone who responds relatively quickly with a relatively decent amount. Doesn’t have to be paragraphs as soon as I send a message, I’m just trying to avoid someone who would reply once every 5-7 business days.
C) someone who can write coherently with proper grammar. It’s a bit nit picky of me, but I’ve dealt with a lot of people who might not speak English as a first language, or simply think always writing in a rushed shorthand is ok.

Dm me if interested with some general character ideas. As soon as I see your messages (cus checking here is a pain for me) I’ll throw you my discord tag and we can start.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Post-apocalyptic/futuristic rp idea (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus